Wednesday, November 21, 2012

As if....

As if I need a reminder of the blessings in my life? Right? Wrong! Sometimes I forget how BIG I'm blessed... I like to think that I am not alone in this... that it happens to everyone. It's ok... you don't have to admit it ;)

So... I found these pictures on my work computer today and I thought I'd share them with you... just little reminders of how BIG I'm blessed...

2012

2012

Summer, 2011

LOVE this picture of Bug... Summer 2011 (before she let Bear hack her hair off)

Just a swingin' (2011?)

Feedin the ducks. 2011?

Splish splash, I was takin a bath? 2011(?)

Easter 2011... this was the first time in a long long time that I felt good in a dress... and also splurged on some super cute high wedges...

Again, Summer 2011... Bug looks so much like me when I was young.

Easter 2011.. before we left for church

Summer 2011... I just love Bear's little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment