Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Just call me Taylor, yo...




So, this is a bit of a disclaimer for all you lovelies. Get ready for it.... Ok... So just sayin... this is MY blog, and it's about MY life. Therefore, it kinda goes without sayin that if you are or ever have been a part of my life, you may or may not end up in a post or 2 (or 10...).

I will try and not embarrass you (any more than usual)... and I will try to not bring out the ugly guns and post anything rude or hateful about you... Or at least IF I feel like I need to get some ugliness out, I won't mention any names.. how bout that?

And of course, I'm not a complete loser... so first of all if I plan on using any pictures of y'all I will for sure try and remember to ask first (and yes, I will try and make sure they are nice, non embarrassing pictures). This may not even be an issue, since I am having a hard time remembering to take pictures of life anyhows.... And I also will give you super duper nicknames so your real life names aren't floating around the blogosphere.... You can even pick your own alias if you like...

I just thought I would throw this out there... Think of it as kinda a 'if you are my friend, enemy, random dude at Publix... basically if I see you, you may end up in the pages of my blog' warning... Kinda like the warning all men should know about Taylor Swift - "break up with me and I'll ruin you in a song"... Although... I'm pretty sure this blog will never ever make me famous.... and I really don't plan on writing anythin bad about anybody... but there it is. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment