Friday, August 17, 2012

"Mandini"


Hows about a little about me? Sure, Ok! Well.... I love the Lord, and am super glad He forgives even the likes of myself DAILY (because He soo knows I need it). I am a single mother of 2 of the most precious, beautiful, dramatic little girls ever. I love them SO SO much. Getting divorced changed my life, and the girls and I are rebuilding (well, ok I'm rebuilding... they are just helpin hand the nails). I am striving to be an example to them in everything.

My life!
 I'm in school, tryin to become a nurse. (Yes, Daddy, you were right. I should've done this when I was just out of highschool....). Originally, I had planned on becoming a Labor and Delivery nurse, but now I'm thinkin maybe working in the newborn nursery wouldn't be so bad. I've still got a while to decide, thankfully. I also work full time AND sell Scentsy on the side (well, try to anyways).
Don't ask how I balance it all... I've heard that same question so many times, and I have yet to come up with a witty response. Honestly, it's just something I have to do so I just do it. 

Maybe I should quit my day job...
  It helps that I live close to my family, and have a church family that is willing to help out. Honestly, I would not be where I am without all that support. There is a lot of truth in "It takes a village".


Bug and Bear
  I enjoy sewing, crafting, and singing (mostly really really loud in my car... only when I'm alone though. And sometimes when I'm not...). I get a lot of joy when I sew pretty dresses for my girls. Just seeing them twirl around makes my heart grow. Crafting stores are one of my weaknesses, and I secretely wish I could be a bazillionaire so I could buy all the pretty fabrics on my wish list (not really, because then I'd be flat broke). I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and a people pleaser; confrontation makes me uncomfortable, and I try to avoid it at all costs (well, unless you're my dad... then it becomes my hobby).

Thank you Lord...

 I'm learning and growing in my faith daily, trying to live a life that is pleasing to God. I am totally over sensitive, and have a need to analyze EVERYTHING. I am a huge 'words of affirmation' person... I LOVE hearing compliments. Hey, everybody needs an 'atta-boy' now and then.
 I'm addicted to post it notes and inspiring quotes. My favorite color is orange, but not like day glo reflective orange... think like fall pumpkins and leaves orange. I think it's because fall is my favorite season. I mean what's not to love?! Football, cool weather, sweaters.... I could go on and on. Well, ok, winter would be a close second. 

Tryin to train 'em early...

That's pretty much me in a nutshell. I love God and love my family. Just trying to make the best with what I've been givin, and live a life that maybe inspires someone else while I'm at it. I needed a place where I could vent, laugh, share, cry, analyze, and basically just get things out of my head. I have no idea what this blog will become, but it's sure to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment